Aims & Objectives:
- To provide excellent quality educational programs that integrates academic, Islamic & Arabic education for the holistic development of the students.
- To provide an environment to the students inculcate to develop Islamic etiquettes principles along with their academic performance.
- Education to acquire such characteristics as fear of Allah, a sense of responsibility, commitment, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, honesty, self discipline, excellent personal manners, high moral values.
- To develop strong leadership skills and various skills to achieve success in this world and hereafter.
- To prepare students to become good citizens and best of mankind “Khair Ummath” who shall be able to distinguish good and bad, and there by succeed in this life and hereafter.